A&W or Barqs

Drool-Boy said:
I always wanted to drive past a cop while chuggin on an IBC in the brown bottle, and then laugh as they try to give me a dwi.
Of course, the ass-beating Id recieve once they figured out I was fucking with them woulddnt be worth it...
You love a good ass beating.

Drool-Boy said:
I always wanted to drive past a cop while chuggin on an IBC in the brown bottle, and then laugh as they try to give me a dwi.
Of course, the ass-beating Id recieve once they figured out I was fucking with them woulddnt be worth it...
Yeah, I'd much rather they just rattle the inside of my trashcan with their nightstick

hmm, IBC? I don't think it's possible to get here. but if you can find a US supplier willing to ship to here. that would be great.
and yup, $44. It's a complete rip off, but worth it as long as I have something nice to drink.
I think I'll go for the A&W, I'll leave this thread for a little longer though, maybe I'll change my mind :p.
And if it helps. I don't really eat while drinking, so that isn't a problem. I just want an awesome soda, Pepsi and Coke just don't cut it anymore.

hm.... rooot beeerrr, it's great, shame you can't get it over except in Sainsburys, major supermarket own brand.....:(

if anyone knows where it can be found lemme know...

Thomas Kemper is great (especially the black cherry). Henry Weinhard's, IBC, and the other small-batch ones are all really good.

I prefer Barq's, but it's very different from A&W. Barqs has the slightly bitter edge that I kind of like, but A&W is just so smooth and creamy. If you're going to do an ice cream float or anything, then definitely A&W.

Mr. Furlong said:
Thomas Kemper is great (especially the black cherry). Henry Weinhard's, IBC, and the other small-batch ones are all really good.

I prefer Barq's, but it's very different from A&W. Barqs has the slightly bitter edge that I kind of like, but A&W is just so smooth and creamy. If you're going to do an ice cream float or anything, then definitely A&W.

that's what i was trying to say when i said a&w is more versatile. barq's is a good solid rootbeer for drinking and nothing else. a&w has so much potential

fartslinger said:
Dad's or A&W.

screw that, $44? shit, forget the root beer, buy some liquor
I don't drink, and 23GBP (~$44) is the cheapest price I can find it in the UK. of course I could buy it and import it from the USA or Canada, but postage would kill me, and the package would be pretty badly banged up by the end of it.

Consider making your own root beer. My dad used to make it when we were kids. He made Beer for himself, and rootbeer for us. I'm really tired and drunk atm, but in the morning if you remind me or PM me I will look for a recipe. But then you can have all the root bear you want and it tastes better than any thing you buy.