A very sad day....

K

Kriegersaurus

Johnny Carson, the undisputed king of late night, is dead. :(

Kriegersaurus said:
Johnny Carson, the undisputed king of late night, is dead. :(

:( I did not know that. I'm so out of the loop with what is going on in the world on the weekends. News is too depressing, so unless it is a head line on MSN and I am opening explorer at work I don't knwo about it.

JJ Lady said:
:( I did not know that. I'm so out of the loop with what is going on in the world on the weekends. News is too depressing, so unless it is a head line on MSN and I am opening explorer at work I don't knwo about it.
:rant: That kinda mentality is why most of the US population knows more about what's going on with Oprah's tsunami surviving designer, than they do about the tsunami orphans that have been kidnapped and sold into slavery. Cuz Oprah's designer is waaaay more important n'all.....

Fuckin' Oprah. Bitch PISSES me off. Every time I'm in the bathroom, my fiancee's fucking O Magazine stares at me from the magazine holder thing next to the toilet. One of these days I'm gonna miss the bowl and piss right on her pearly white mug. What kind of self-absorbed maniac puts out a magazine with HER OWN PICTURE on the cover every month?

Hell. If I had my own magazine, I'd put a picture of Dov on the cover every month. :drool:

Kriegersaurus said:
Fuckin' Oprah. Bitch PISSES me off. Every time I'm in the bathroom, my fiancee's fucking O Magazine stares at me from the magazine holder thing next to the toilet. One of these days I'm gonna miss the bowl and piss right on her pearly white mug. What kind of self-absorbed maniac puts out a magazine with HER OWN PICTURE on the cover every month?

Hell. If I had my own magazine, I'd put a picture of Dov on the cover every month. :drool:

:lol: Cause that'd be fun to look at while you're sitting on the crapper wouldn't it??

I just saw that this morning. I used to watch him irregularly growing up. Such a funny man, such a sad day.

Pandora said:
:rant: That kinda mentality is why most of the US population knows more about what's going on with Oprah's tsunami surviving designer, than they do about the tsunami orphans that have been kidnapped and sold into slavery. Cuz Oprah's designer is waaaay more important n'all.....

Wow I am so not in the mood to read that. I first of all I have no clue what is going on with Oprah or anyone associated with it. Sencond of all it is my time and I can do whatever the fuck I feel like doing with it. I get enough shit about work with people trying to tell me what to do when, I sure as hell don't need it here. This is where I come to escape, although I guess I should be watching news instead. :rolleyes:

I've had a VERY VERY bad day. Can you tell?

ChikkenNoodul said:
Hermetically sealed and kept in a number 7 mayonaisse jar under the porch of Funk and Wagnall's since noon today

Yes, Carson was one of us

*pours one out* :chikken:

#7 isn't enviromentally friendly. :drool:

JJ Lady said:
Wow I am so not in the mood to read that. I first of all I have no clue what is going on with Oprah or anyone associated with it. Sencond of all it is my time and I can do whatever the fuck I feel like doing with it. I get enough shit about work with people trying to tell me what to do when, I sure as hell don't need it here. This is where I come to escape, although I guess I should be watching news instead. :rolleyes:

You smell. And your vagina drips pus.

JJ Lady said:

Geez! I was commenting on the "the news is too depressing" mentality. That perhaps it is depressing, but it's more important to know what's going on in the world than what Julia Roberts said on Oprah. If you had no idea what I was talking about perhaps I wasn't ranting about you specifically?? Chill out woman!!! :eek: