A trip to Scorelando

As long as there is no pooping or peeing in the house, everything will be fine. Next animal I catch shitting in the bathroom or the dining room gets permabanned.

bahahaha, we'll bring her door bell. She rings her jingle bells that hang on the doorknob when she has to shit or piss. It's a hella-handy trick.

OK so yeah, I'm here in the glorious country inn & suites in Kissimmee, FL. They must have known I was retarded because they put me in a handicapped accessible room.

I'm going to go try out the crapper now...doofuses put the mirror on the outside of the door though so I can't angle it and watch TV while I'm in there :(

OK so yeah, I'm here in the glorious country inn & suites in Kissimmee, FL. They must have known I was retarded because they put me in a handicapped accessible room.

I'm going to go try out the crapper now...doofuses put the mirror on the outside of the door though so I can't angle it and watch TV while I'm in there :(

We're still on for tonight.. pictures of mansechs in the handicap room to follow!! :D