A trip to Scorelando

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
Marklar
₥10
So I just found out I have to travel to Orlando this weekend...Kissimmee area to be specific. Any of you fgts live around there that might want to meet up for dinner on Sunday or Monday night?

I'm there Sunday and Monday for a conference that is probably going to bore the shit out of me :(

If not, anybody know any good places to eat/kill time in that area? I'm open to suggestions.

lol, Kissimmee, it's like "kiss me" but not. Gay.

Yeah, i wikied it and discovered it was named after an Indian tribe in the area. Sadly they only had male indians and were not able to reproduce with their indian butt sechs. Their numbers dwindled until they were finally defeated and gave up their land to the tribe called killagay.

Ironically: Kissimmee in the bottom of the Orlando area *snicker* *cough*

Last edited:
Yeah, i wikied it and discovered it was named after an Indian tribe in the area. Sadly they only had male indians and were not able to reproduce with their indian butt sechs. Their numbers dwindled until they were finally defeated and gave up their land to the tribe called killagay.

Ironically: Kissimmee is kind of in the bottom of the Orlando area *snicker* *cough*

bwahahaha, +rep given

I live in the fantastic Orlando area. I may be flying out Monday morning early but i should be around Sunday evening as long as its not to late.

Lets go to City walk and fuck with some tourists...

I live in the fantastic Orlando area. I may be flying out Monday morning early but i should be around Sunday evening as long as its not to late.

Lets go to City walk and fuck with some tourists...

Haha, wait, can I fuck with tourists if I technically am one?

Edit: and I'm cool with the not too late thing since I have conference shit starting at 7:30 Monday Morning. :mad:

Last edited:
Yay, come along Dharma. inline, I just PMed you. Will I get to ride in a miata, because last time I rode in a miata we had to put the top down so my head could poke out over the top of the windshield.

Yay, come along Dharma. inline, I just PMed you. Will I get to ride in a miata, because last time I rode in a miata we had to put the top down so my head could poke out over the top of the windshield.

this be the new one. My 6'3 brother can drive it comfortably. but if i'm driving it the top is ALWAYS down.

Depending on activities though, i may ride the bike. Wait..wait.. we'll be drinking

nevermind.

Atlanta > Orlando

Ya'll are still coming up for New Years right? RIGHT?!?

I hope so, as far as I know we are still on. but our puppy is psycho and I'd feel bad if she squashed Daisy or Bella. We may have to board her if she doesn't settle down.

I hope so, as far as I know we are still on. but our puppy is psycho and I'd feel bad if she squashed Daisy or Bella. We may have to board her if she doesn't settle down.

NOOOOOO! Bring the puppy! I want to meet her! JJ can leave her brats at home instead. :fly: Besides, if the dogs get too crazy we'll just put everyone in their rooms. We have the baby gates to do so. :)

NOOOOOO! Bring the puppy! I want to meet her! JJ can leave her brats at home instead. :fly: Besides, if the dogs get too crazy we'll just put everyone in their rooms. We have the baby gates to do so. :)

OK, just remember you asked for it ;) She's sweet but just gets excited way too easily...especially when you mix up new environment with new people and new animals.

I hope one of your cats swats her once or twice...our kitty was declawed before we found her and she can't defend against excited puppies too well. Maybe yours can teach the pup a lesson.

As long as there is no pooping or peeing in the house, everything will be fine. Next animal I catch shitting in the bathroom or the dining room gets permabanned.