A Thursday in the life of Vladimir the Magnificent

FlyNavy said:
:lol: I don't know how to respond to that
My point is that you only live once and what's the point saving the good stuff for company which may or may not ever come. Live in the now and enjoy what you have.

You know I'm constantly buying sheets and stuff. Use the good stuff, I guarandamntee that within the next couple of months we will have new "good" sheets. :lol:

serisly

Needs more pictures of the rubber ducky themed bathroom

BeeRad said:
At the wedding we were all making fun of the pink vest's constantly even during the wedding itself. Just to put it into perspective Dom(groom) had a gay guy Paul who was in the wedding with us. He had no time to try on his tux before the wedding due to work. When he pulled it out of the bag he immediately started ranting and raving about how nice it was, hopefully you get my point
The pink hair tie isn't actually pink, it's orange. I tried calling him out on this one day and I was proven wrong.

zengirl said:
My point is that you only live once and what's the point saving the good stuff for company which may or may not ever come. Live in the now and enjoy what you have.

You know I'm constantly buying sheets and stuff. Use the good stuff, I guarandamntee that within the next couple of months we will have new "good" sheets. :lol:

serisly

Needs more pictures of the rubber ducky themed bathroom
I grew up with baskets of soap that only Mother Theresa was allowed to use. :p

:cool: I'll funky up those new ones in no time.

zengirl said:
The pink hair tie isn't actually pink, it's orange. I tried calling him out on this one day and I was proven wrong.
that one is :p I've worn the pink ones before :elfpenis:

On the shifter we have yellow, pink, white, orange, green, sky blue :fly:

shawndavid said:
I'm sorry I opened this can o worms, man.
Now thats one gay can of worms

but honestly, real men wear pink heres proof...
pink05_001.jpg

fxt

Last edited:
Coqui said:
Hotlinking is not prefferred seeing as that URL is blocked

showed up for me, didnt really wanna save that to my work hard drive seeing how our roaming profile doesnt like to update, lol but fixed anyways

FlyNavy said:
that one is :p I've worn the pink ones before :elfpenis:

On the shifter we have yellow, pink, white, orange, green, sky blue :fly:
Fine, see if I ever stick up for you again.

Retard.

FlyNavy said:
I grew up with baskets of soap that only Mother Theresa was allowed to use. :p

:cool: I'll funky up those new ones in no time.

Regardless of the sheets it is a comfy bed. I am looking forward to trying the 400 thread count egyptian cotton ones though. They sound nice. What color are they? When can I come sleep in your bed again?

zengirl said:
Fine, see if I ever stick up for you again.

:tard: .
fixt k<4
eileenbunny said:
Regardless of the sheets it is a comfy bed. I am looking forward to trying the 400 thread count egyptian cotton ones though. They sound nice. What color are they? When can I come sleep in your bed again?

whenever you want as long as you bring that hunka hunka burnin bread baker with ya

:hay: