A Thursday in the life of Vladimir the Magnificent

my little brony

Keep Being A Little Bitch
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥21,495
What I wake up to on nights that I leave my door open.

a847e22b4b7e.jpg

4d7742d11a3d.jpg

Snoring kitty.

a3dd79aefe27.jpg

The bathroom/library. Unfortunately the selection is limited to a couple issues of Car & Driver and a bottle of Suave.

cbca97168ac3.jpg

After a shower & shave it was time to begin my commute. Meet Charlene (thx to Sarah for the name).

9410335ff82c.jpg

UPS trux.

0617e4e754aa.jpg

Yao-Yao's which replaced Cafe Oceana. Oceana was an awesome restaurant with a diner style menu but Yao-Yao's puts us real close to sushi.

bfc4a41418fa.jpg

How I get my newz in the morning. WBBM ftw

dcf2d2c95a1f.jpg

Where I work once a week. I'd like to come here more often, it's a nice area. It's within a mile or so of the girl, school and Ohana.

50d9890970d8.jpg

Yes, on Thursdays Vladimir the Magnificent is a receptionist. Deal with it.

66028b7f3412.jpg

Drug cabinet that I should really organize.

32129172ee40.jpg

:fly:

263164b5f04b.jpg

Had an accident while preparing my world famous engine degreaser/coffee.

cc57e88cd0ba.jpg

Haven't lifted in far too long, I'm losing weight. :(

0f149c64809f.jpg

This is the mini-fridge in the kitchen that we share with the two practices that we time share this office with. One of them is an OB-Gyn.

8c9bd49e2626.jpg

:egads:

c0cd389208a4.jpg

Not sure if I'll have more. It seems the battery on a t509 doesn't last very long...

When you say Yao-Yao's puts you "real close to sushi" does that mean it serves food that is kind of like sushi but not really, or that it DOES serve sushi and you live near it?

I read it the first way, and it cracked me up.

shawndavid said:
It's nice to see a man with a real truck that has hair ties on his shift lever.

That's a pretty comforter ;)
Until yesterday I had hair down past my ears and it was often in a rat tail or pigtails when I felt adventerous.

Comforter is Sarah's and it's quite comfortable. In fact the entire bed, sheets, and pillows all belong to Sarah. She takes good care of me.

Flamer McDickchugger said:
When you say Yao-Yao's puts you "real close to sushi" does that mean it serves food that is kind of like sushi but not really, or that it DOES serve sushi and you live near it?

I read it the first way, and it cracked me up.
Good sushi, I can walk there in 15.

FlyNavy said:
Until yesterday I had hair down past my ears and it was often in a rat tail or pigtails when I felt adventerous.

This doesnt explain why there is a pink one???

do real men wear pink in your books too? lol

edit: I recently had to wear pink in a wedding, ghey

Mike, you should have the new sheets on the bed. Those burgundy ones are cheap and feel like cardboard. The new sheets are 400 thread count egyptian cotton and will feel much cooler.

FYI

zengirl said:
Mike, you should have the new sheets on the bed. Those burgundy ones are cheap and feel like cardboard. The new sheets are 400 thread count egyptian cotton and will feel much cooler.

FYI
I'm a creature of habit and the red ones look cooler. Save the good stuff for company. :p

a3dd79aefe27
In other news... I'm glad my Bud Bud has a nice warm place to sleep every night. I sure miss him :(

zengirl said:
You are company

:fly:
:lol: I don't know how to respond to that

zengirl said:
a3dd79aefe27.jpg
In other news... I'm glad my Bud Bud has a nice warm place to sleep every night. I sure miss him :(
so make the dog sleep on the floor a couple nights and take Bud with you

Last edited:
At the wedding we were all making fun of the pink vest's constantly even during the wedding itself. Just to put it into perspective Dom(groom) had a gay guy Paul who was in the wedding with us. He had no time to try on his tux before the wedding due to work. When he pulled it out of the bag he immediately started ranting and raving about how nice it was, hopefully you get my point