A thread for the people

Millions said:
plokoooon5rv.jpg
Holy shit dude. That's amazing.

Millions said:
Those are cool...they look like something out of Jet Grind Radio with those green cell shaded walls!

Here's a drawing I'm working on for a Star Wars contest over at the Penny Arcade forums. It's Plo Koon, alien Jedi Knight! I have more of it finished at home...I'll post the thing when it's all done.

plokoooon5rv.jpg
Needs moar :drool:

Aww...thanks guys...but don't give me a swelled head!

...I already have enough trouble keeping it down!

Millions said:
Aww...thanks guys...but don't give me a swelled head!

...I already have enough trouble keeping it down!

Tell us more stories about chicks you're trying to bang. I haven't seen a Snatch since the movie.

What you mean like the fat chick by the pool? Or the crazy hooker that asked to borrow my drivers license outside of Stater Bros.? Or what about the girl with black teeth and yellow eyes that scares the hell out of me?

Yeah, I'm not actually trying to nail any of them. ....oh except the fat girl. hawt!

The one girl I'm trying to get with is the one I posted the pic of here. Our relationship is in an....akward quandry at the moment. The ONE time I talked her into coming to my place she went into the bathroom, came out 10 minutes later dressed like a hot secretary (pushup bra, short skirt, flat, taught stomach showing...my jaw hit the floor)

...unfortunately I was so fucking drunk I got off the couch and did a header right into the wall. After that everything is kind of a blur. We MIGHT have done something...I don't know. She's really hot though...so I'm hoping I get another chance when I'm sober so I can remember it....and you know, video tape it for you guys.