A thread for the ladies

I'm a guy, but I really like shoes. Not in a sexual way or anything, I just think shoes are pretty awesome.
Of course girls have a lot more choice, sometimes I think I'd like to be a girl.

I like augusts collection of converse, i'm of the belief that if I were only allowed one pair of shoes it'd be a pair of black and white high top chucks.

I'm a guy, but I really like shoes. Not in a sexual way or anything, I just think shoes are pretty awesome.
Of course girls have a lot more choice, sometimes I think I'd like to be a girl.

I like augusts collection of converse, i'm of the belief that if I were only allowed one pair of shoes it'd be a pair of black and white high top chucks.

My black pair fell apart :(
I used to wear them mismatched with the flame pair. Wore them every day of high school for 3 years :cool:

Men can have multiple pairs of shoes as long as each pair serves a unique purpose that none of the others can adequetely serve.

Man law.

If I don't rotate shoes often and wear all cotton socks, I get athlete's foot. Not just "gee my feet itch", but more like "my feet are the color of a baboon's ass and are covered in blisters and bleeding sores". Fuck man law in this instance.

If I don't rotate shoes often and wear all cotton socks, I get athlete's foot. Not just "gee my feet itch", but more like "my feet are the color of a baboon's ass and are covered in blisters and bleeding sores". Fuck man law in this instance.

my ex used to wear a bandage when wearing high heals so she wouldnt get blister, might wanna try that :fly:

my ex used to wear a bandage when wearing high heals so she wouldnt get blister, might wanna try that :fly:
This was more like ebola. My flesh was literally being eaten away. The last time I had a flair up, it took a little over two years to fully clear up. Nothing like coming home and finding your socks soaked with puss and blood everyday.

This was more like ebola. My flesh was literally being eaten away. The last time I had a flair up, it took a little over two years to fully clear up. Nothing like coming home and finding your socks soaked with puss and blood everyday.

Its cause there is no human way that you have enough blood supply going to those things. Jesus.

Just do what i do. Where them around the house only.

Okay, now it's time for me to come clean. I have a lot of shoes.

And by a lot I mean:

1354556788814b5d.jpg

1354556792edd98f.jpg

1354556788819975.jpg

13545567887eff46.jpg

1354556792ed8f5f.jpg

1354556792edb694.jpg