A thread for the ladies

I told you people I liked shoes... doesn't anyone ever listen to me?

I have six sorts of shoe need:

Everyday shoes, interview shoes, hot weather motorcycling shoes, cool weather motorcycling shoes, athletic shoes, and dirty work shoes-- which is usually filled by a worn out pair from some other role.

The fact that I currently own nine pairs of shoes is testament to my poor shopping skills, or ability to understand the point at which old shoes need to be cleansed by fire-- lots of fire.

I told you people I liked shoes... doesn't anyone ever listen to me?

As an antimatter of fact, yes. This is what you said last: Quote:
Originally Posted by wadie
I'm a guy, but I really like shoes. Not in a sexual way or anything, I just think shoes are pretty awesome.
Of course girls have a lot more choice, sometimes I think I'd like to be a girl.

I like augusts collection of converse, i'm of the belief that if I were only allowed one pair of shoes it'd be a pair of black and white high top chucks.

Then I in turn responded with: Just do what i do. Where them around the house only.

Men can have multiple pairs of shoes as long as each pair serves a unique purpose that none of the others can adequetely serve.

Man law.

I have about seven pairs of dress shoes, which ones I wear depend on the suit. I hvae a belt to match each of them, it annoys me when people wear shoes that don't match the belt. I have three or four pairs of tennis shoes. I have two pairs of sandals, a pair of hiking boots and a pair of boots that I can wear in a machine shop.

I hate having my feet covered so it's usually sandals or barefoot.

Last edited:
1354556792edb694.jpg

Far right. I MUST HAVE!

edit: er, that is to say, where does one find such BITCHIN shoes?