A thread for the ladies

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0
So I've been in need of some new black dress shoes for work. I finally broke down last night and bought a couple new pairs. Look at these babies! Aren't they adorable!

1354554beaea18b2.jpg

There will now be 8 pairs of black shoes in my closet, 2 sandles, 2 mules, 1 loafer, and 3 pumps. I won't even get into the remainder of my collection....which prolly contains 20 shoes.....but what do the rest of you have? Surely I'm not the only one around here with a thing for shoes... :eek:

i love shoes, but i'm just too practical and anxious about money. i have my staple black pair, brown pair, and tennis shoes and in the summer i have my staple black sandal, brown sandal, and my birks. maybe it'd be different if i had a glorious amount of money. :iono:

kudos to your cute tootsies with those new babies!

6254554c268a3e35.jpg

6254554c268a5985.jpg

6254554c3f964aec.jpg

plus a pair or two of combat boots and some nice light sand colored sude girly boot things. No fur things on them, because that's silly.

Those are adorable!

I had a bunch of really cute shoes but my dog ate them. :mad: For some reason she's got a thing for my heels and my insoles.

I saw this episode of CSI where this foot fetish guy progressed into a cereal killer.

http://uselessforums.com/imagehosting/1354554c27d937d4.jpg[img]

I'm on to you...you foot stalker you. :fly:[/QUOTE]

this post made me think of this
[img]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/6302550599.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I have about 10 pairs of shoes, but I only really wear my flip flops. I gave up heels a while back (about the time I got married), but recently decided who cares if I'm 6 inches taller then Knyte and bought me a really cute pair of heels. I'll have to post a picture later today. I need to buy me a black dress pair and get rid of the ones I have cause they are either outdated or just not comfortable at all. I could use a pair of brown ones as well, but it's not as urgent as the black pair.

I really like the new shoes you just bought Pandora.

Does it me me gay that I have like 15 pairs of shoes (including 3 pairs of flops)?

I have a 2 pairs of boots that are more for dressing up, 2 pairs of white running shoes 1 crap pair, a pair of vans for daily wear and like 2 or 3 pairs of flip flops.

so basically like 7 pairs not including some old ones stock piled at the parents house but 15 might be a bit much.

Edit - If I had the money I would have alot of shoes too, so no.

I have about 10 pairs of shoes, but I only really wear my flip flops. I gave up heels a while back (about the time I got married), but recently decided who cares if I'm 6 inches taller then Knyte and bought me a really cute pair of heels. I'll have to post a picture later today. I need to buy me a black dress pair and get rid of the ones I have cause they are either outdated or just not comfortable at all. I could use a pair of brown ones as well, but it's not as urgent as the black pair.

I really like the new shoes you just bought Pandora.

I'm on about the same page as you kiwi. I have an average amount of shoes, but only like to wear flip flops... I hate wearing socks, and unless they are dressy - flip flops are the only ones that don't require socks.

Pandora, those shoes are adorable! I love them. I bet your calves look so hot when you wear those shoes.

August, you have a great collection! I love all the converse! I got a pair of old school converse that are grey and pink. I love the shoes, but I forgot how much that style of converse make your feet look super long! I also need to find the perfect outfit to go with the shoes.

I myself used to own a bunch of heels and dress shoes. I am now in the same boat as April and kiwi though, I wear mostly flip flops or sandals. Every since living in So Cal and now Florida I hate wearing shoes that cover all of my foot. It feels so confining now. :D

I have found some really cute strappy high heeled sandals though. So....I guess I can still sandal it, even when trying to dress up.

I'm on about the same page as you kiwi. I have an average amount of shoes, but only like to wear flip flops... I hate wearing socks, and unless they are dressy - flip flops are the only ones that don't require socks.

Yea, socks suck. I avoid wearing shoes that require them as much as possible.