A thread for Kiki's bro

Found out last night that my aunt has a massive tumor in her brain and is already completely blind in her left eye. Forever. Her right eye is going too. She goes in for surgery in three days. This is the second time she's had a tumor in that spot. wtf

Brains are f*cking lame.

Found out last night that my aunt has a massive tumor in her brain and is already completely blind in her left eye. Forever. Her right eye is going too. She goes in for surgery in three days. This is the second time she's had a tumor in that spot. wtf

Brains are f*cking lame.

Oh wow, that is horrible!!! How old is she?
Coincidentally, my aunt just went through surgery to remove two cancerous masses on her kidney and lung. They had to remove a rib and everything. But, the doctor reported that he's 100% sure that she is now cancer free!
Oddly enough, she also had a hysterectomy when she was only 23, after docs found a grapefruit-sized tumor in her uterus! Crazy, second bout with it, and both times, she's escaped full on cancer.

Last edited:
She's in her mid-50s. She's scared shitless though. She beat cancer 10 years ago and has had two non-cancerous brain tumors since. It's like nature has it in for her.

She's in her mid-50s. She's scared shitless though. She beat cancer 10 years ago and has had two non-cancerous brain tumors since. It's like nature has it in for her.

No shit? Absolutely scary!! The aunt I spoke of is my favorite aunt, very close to her. I was sick with anxiety at the thought of something happening to her.

Man I have to say this thread makes me feel like I won the health olympics with my family. Everyone seems to have a terrible story about cancers or tumours, I'm fucking lucky nobody in my family has ever had anything like that wrong. All lived to ripe old age just fine.

Man I have to say this thread makes me feel like I won the health olympics with my family. Everyone seems to have a terrible story about cancers or tumours, I'm fucking lucky nobody in my family has ever had anything like that wrong. All lived to ripe old age just fine.

same here *knocks on wood*

Brains are f*cking lame.

:( :heart: