A thread for Kiki's bro

would it mean anything if we all sent him funny cards or something? i'd totally be up for something like that...if you like the idea, shoot me a pm with his name and address. :heart:

We could send it to kiki

-or-

To Puddin's attention at the Australian Embassy, who could forward it to Julee in Wisconsin, who could send it to Kiki, who could hand deliver it to her bro!

I don't live in Wisconsin! loll

I've been to Wisconsin. Many, many times. If Juli had anything to do with that state she'd have dozens of sashes by now. The women there are just not attractive.

I've been to Wisconsin. Many, many times. If Juli had anything to do with that state she'd have dozens of sashes by now. The women there are just not attractive.

All the hot women in the midwest live in MN.

Althought Chicago does have promise.

Lol, you're right. I used to do Hawaiian TRopics contests, and you'd be surprised who they let enter.

I have an internet stalker. true story :(

Does any of your Krew have your address? Would your bro think it was totally weird if internet people put well wishes on a yard gnome, box of chocolates, or card and sent it? I'm sure everyone would totally do it if we could get it to you in a way that you felt safe. :heart:

I don't think her brother will find it normal that internet people are sending him things.

...but then it is Keek's we're talking about.