Thread A thread for Fly and Ape- States ranked by beer

Jimmycrackcorn

abscesschin
Nov 8, 2012
On the Sweet Side of the Glory Hole
Marklar
₥13,398
https://www.yahoo.com/food/every-state-in-the-usa-ranked-by-its-beer-95770823031.html

17. Florida
When you live in Florida, you have to deal with all the other people who live in Florida, not to mention the people who visit. So it’s nice that the rest of the normal, beer-loving folk have some excellent options to calm their nerves. Rapp and 7venth Sun represent some intriguing rising stars, and Funky Buddha’s Maple Bacon Coffee Porter is rightfully an object of obsession. But the shining-est star of Florida’s beer scene is Tampa’s Cigar City, which can go beer-to-beer with anyone. Hunahpu’s is about as flawless a rendition of the “people will line up to get this” imperial stout as you’ll find anywhere.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Michigan coming in at #4. :cool: We had some good shit up there last weekend.

edit: Does anyone have access to Jolly Pumpkin from Michigan?

Michigan coming in at #4. :cool: We had some good shit up there last weekend.

edit: Does anyone have access to Jolly Pumpkin from Michigan?
I can search next time i'm at my warehouse place

with fall right around the corner, I offered your wife to let me know if she would like any line's or new glarus seasonals....but she's being all hormonal today and whatnot...so probably best If I tell you instead

with fall right around the corner, I offered your wife to let me know if she would like any line's or new glarus seasonals....but she's being all hormonal today and whatnot...so probably best If I tell you instead
I see what you did there, Trollina McTrollerson

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers

I can check. Is this because you want some shipped?

Yes, I'd love to be able to get this for our pumpkin tasting! :drool:

http://www.jollypumpkin.com/artisanales/laparcela.htm

Not too shabby Maine :cool:

I have a friend who works at Switchback in VT. He's all into it too. Controlling and fixing the brewing machines and stuff.