a thread dedication to shawndavid

Lord Flaccid said:
By the way, I still haven't seen any pics of this Shelley person. How am I supposed to know whether I want to stalk her if I don't know what she looks like?

I'm looking for pics of her feet, mostly.

Feet eh? Well we'll be taking pics tonight. I'll make sure you get a shot with my feet, Shelly's, Amy's, and April's..........will that make you happy Honey??

Bubbles said:
Feet eh? Well we'll be taking pics tonight. I'll make sure you get a shot with my feet, Shelly's, Amy's, and April's..........will that make you happy Honey??

Don't post people's names, either. Make everyone guess whose feet are whose. That would be hilarious.

Just loosen up and have a good time and try not to think too much about who you are and where you're going in life. If you're happy I'm happy.

Lord Flaccid said:
Don't post people's names, either. Make everyone guess whose feet are whose. That would be hilarious.

Just loosen up and have a good time and try not to think too much about who you are and where you're going in life. If you're happy I'm happy.

Fun, we're gonna have a feet guessing contest. And again, thanks. :heart:

Bubbles said:
so wait...

got toys? will be there tonite too?

shawndavid said:
It looks like Amy was playing soccer using a cinder block in lieu of an actual ball. [edited to add love]
:heart:

Oh, e, Keith called me and we spoke. I offered to pick him up and he said he'd call me. It sounds like he's already made up his mind to not show up.

I know. I have a pretty new dress and shoes and purse and I got my nails done. :( I'm tired of going everywhere alone.

Bubbles said:
I know. I have a pretty new dress and shoes and purse and I got my nails done. :( I'm tired of going everywhere alone.

erg, i dont have the liberty of dressing up, by the time I get outta here im gonna have to come straight there...

at least i had time to stop and pick up the present, its more for amy for taking a peg down to marry shawn, BWAH:)

BeeRad said:
erg, i dont have the liberty of dressing up, by the time I get outta here im gonna have to come straight there...

at least i had time to stop and pick up the present, its more for amy for taking a peg down to marry shawn, BWAH:)

I'm gonna have to shell out alot of $$ on all the wedding activities yet to come.......they'll get a wedding gift from me, no engagement gift though. :p

Lord Flaccid said:

Feet pictures coming soon ...