a thread dedication to shawndavid

shawndavid said:
Evidently you were told 5:30 because you're always late (Good being proactive, honey). It doesn't actually start til 7.

Candy, make out with Erica for me (Shawn take pics) and tell her not to get too down on herself about the life and job thing.

BeeRad said:
what time you get off tonite and is anyone gonna even be there still when i get off at 8?

I will be getting there about this time too. They need a head start.

Bubbles said:
Yep. He's an old friend of Shawn's and I'm getting really upset because he doesn't want to go to this thing and he wants ME to tell them he wont make it. Call your "best friend" your fucking self.

its not sid is it?

Bubbles said:
Yep. He's an old friend of Shawn's and I'm getting really upset because he doesn't want to go to this thing and he wants ME to tell them he wont make it. Call your "best friend" your fucking self.

I think if you two were to just stay home and hump each other's brains out you'd feel a whole lot better.

Bubbles said:
Her name's Shelley and she's been friends with Amy for years. She moved to Texas, but I think you might recognize her once you see her.

By the way, I still haven't seen any pics of this Shelley person. How am I supposed to know whether I want to stalk her if I don't know what she looks like?

I'm looking for pics of her feet, mostly.