a thread dedication to shawndavid

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
It’s not often that I stumble across a forum user that really impresses… wait did I say stumble across? What I mean to say was that I wish I could stumble into his arms, perhaps maybe even in to his bed … but I can’t, because the hottest girl ever is in that bed with shawn, already, which is one of the many reasons why shawndavid is one of the coolest cats that I don’t know. You see, I don’t even fucking know this guy, and I don’t even have to to make this dedication thread. Shawn, with his sparkingly azure blue eyes, and his thick head of curly hair, is a DJ, which means he gets laid, a lot, did I mention he gets laid buy the hottest girl ever? I bet with all that record spinning and hot girl touching he’s good with his hands, he’s so good with his hands that he stuck them into a public piss trough and tossed some urine at his friends. Goddamn he’s tight. This thread’s for you hommie!

shawndavid said:
How did you know about this?:cool:
Bubbles mentioned it, then I mentioned to her that it's the coolest thing I've ever heard of anyone ever doing, ever

did she mention that?

b_sinning said:
shawn what kind of music do you spend. You have a demo online anywhere?

I have a bunch of demos here ranging from UK breaky shit to deep house. It really depends on what kind of mood I'm in. I started off in '96 or so doing breaks like every other jughead and have since broadened my selection quite a bit.

Tell fly to get in gear - I have a few things on my hard drive I can put up once he gets a slot for me to upload.

Candy said:
Oh no, they know about the blue shirt?...

What is this piss story everyone speak of.

EDIT: Thanks elpmis... you're a hottie too.
I may be cute, but I'm not like shawn, I bore girls with the boringness of my boring life. I've been working on a new plan to excite girls. Well, I have a plan to make a plan to excite girls, but the plan is not exactly formulated yet, so be patient … and prepare to be excited.

elpmis said:
I may be cute, but I'm not like shawn, I bore girls with the boringness of my boring life. I've been working on a new plan to excite girls. Well, I have a plan to make a plan to excite girls, but the plan is not exactly formulated yet, so be patient … and prepare to be excited.

First, you have to gain weight. Fat guys are in this season.

Not obesely fat...just a bit slovenly and unkempt...

elpmis said:

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.