Ontopic A Thread About Butt Mustard, For Those Who Drive Automobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
:sigh:

I cant even blame it on April

dQGUiOW.jpg
What happened? Everyone OK?

What happened? Everyone OK?
Shit. Shit happened. 4 lanes, I was in 4th and moved right to the third to get around a slowdown. Guy got out of 2nd and into third for the same reason. People in front of him were twats and road raging, he had to brake and so I did as well, didn't do it enough.
And then my phone died.

Fuck my life.

• Sad
Reactions: HipHugHer
Shit. Shit happened. 4 lanes, I was in 4th and moved right to the third to get around a slowdown. Guy got out of 2nd and into third for the same reason. People in front of him were twats and road raging, he had to brake and so I did as well, didn't do it enough.
And then my phone died.

Fuck my life.
Truck seems in reasonable shape, you'll ride again.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
And then my phone died.

Fuck my life.
Technically your fault, but the people in front of you deserve some hate for fucking with the flow.

Agree with J, truck looks decent, trip to a scrapyard and you should be in good shape. If you have trouble finding white everything, maybe it's time to start mixing body panel colors and doing the patina thing :)

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
And then my phone died.

Fuck my life.

That especially sucks knowing how much work you just put into it.
On the bright side you're OK, right?

On the not so bright side unless rage guy got a ticket for dangerous driving or something I doubt you could force a payout. Likely be coming out of your pocket.

Seen seemingly small hits shear motor mounts in two at the rubber before, check that.

Teslapeen is going to finally release details on the pickup they’ve been working on for 6 years.

I don’t get why GM doesn’t come out with EV Denalis. I bet they’d sell a ton if range was 500+ miles.
GM are the masters of innovating shit and scrapping it.

Boxerdropper strikes again: I was accosted yesterday after lunch (Indian buffet!) by two guys whose age sums to triple digits and got a history lecture on Audis for 15 minutes while trying to get back into the S6 to go back to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.