Ontopic A Thread About Butt Mustard, For Those Who Drive Automobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
after a lot of late nights, Pete's '84 300ZX is ready for the show tomorrow.

Mine's been ready, but it also made it 350 miles from Albuquerque to Williams in one go, which is really something, considering I built that shit myself.

• Love
Reactions: Immigrant
Parked up by the popo to make @wetwille feel better about his bad and dumb arguments.

View attachment 9624
My argument is that they aren't Always bad - not saying they aren't assholes on much too high a frequency and don't police each other fairly/honestly.
BOT - not sure that parking by the PD makes anything safer. Hey, why isn't the car to the right(not in the picture, duh) of the red one not in a parking spot? Gonna get a ticket. . . .

So on the way out to Arizona, I broke the instrument pod on the passenger side, because of vibration and a poor install of the oxygen sensor I had up there. So, I reordered both pods, on the theory that there aren't going to be a lot more of them over time, and ordered the rest of the interior pieces I could, and a 2-hole gauge pod that goes on the pillar.

I've got replacement instrument pods coming to the Z club meeting tomorrow night, because the screw boss for the right side one are busted to fuck (I replaced the brackets, but the pods are a little unobtainable).

20191009_192934.jpg

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Status
Not open for further replies.