Ontopic A Thread About Butt Mustard, For Those Who Drive Automobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
This, a thousand times.

The new Vette is a fucking badass. Those of you who disagree can gnaw on my bag with your molars.
Hey man, different strokes. Glad you like it. I'm also glad that it has incensed the new-balance-white-shoe-wearing slighly post-middle-age typical Corvette owner.

There's nothing that came out after 2000 that tickles my dingle-dangle, so I'ma stick with my broken down shitboxes, k?

Was chilly up in Maine.

Had to put air in the tires before we drove home.

Good thing I had my trusty tire filler upper with us.
I checked this morning and realized the tires in the Z were a touch low, so I filled 'em up out of my 5HP manly-man's compressor.

I still have the little 12V one in the car, but I also have a real compressor in the garage.

Got my mounting bracket installed in the dash in the #PROFESSIONALGRADE.

it’s neat in that it’s specific to my truck and fits perfectly behind the console trim right where I need my phone to be. And uses a factory bolt so no drilling.

Put a ball swivel mount thing on that’s made for it and the Qi charger on to that.

The grippy things that hold the phone in place are motorized and close automatically.

@Mrs. Valve is pissed they don’t make one for her Focus.

Got the bracket from PanaVise.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Bugatti broke 300 MPH in this

OQmvhX8.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Immigrant
Some more pics of BMW's vantablack X6 showing up in the wild.

KPqYVm9.jpg

Can't wait for this color to land in the hands of teenagers in 10-20 years.

KIMG2049.jpg

Huh, so that's why it don't run.

That shit hanging off the bottom used to be the strainer. The rest of it was laying in the tank.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Picked up a shop press today from the Craigslist, and am starting to do the bushings on the Audi.

Got my fancy bushings pressed into the new lower control arms, gonna figure out how to do the subframe (and also whether the subframe can come off the car without dropping the motor with it, aka whether I have to ghetto-rig an engine sling that holds shit up while I drop it).

I need to pour a small pad of concrete under the electric service, as that's where I'm keeping the damn thing. Maybe I can get sufficient bags home in the Audi to do the pour on my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.