Ontopic A Thread About Butt Mustard, For Those Who Drive Automobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
The MAP should be exposed to full manifold vacuum, so it shouldn't have much trouble with blockages or carbon buildup.

I might be juxtaposing MAP & MAF.

My old Taurus threw pretty much all those codes, and just cleaning and sealing everything up good got rid of them too, but that's more of a scatter shot, hitting several issues at once thing and not a real narrowing down to a single cause and effect.

I might be juxtaposing MAP & MAF.

My old Taurus threw pretty much all those codes, and just cleaning and sealing everything up good got rid of them too, but that's more of a scatter shot, hitting several issues at once thing and not a real narrowing down to a single cause and effect.
The MAP will be on the manifold somewhere (Manifold Absolute Pressure), while the MAF (Mass AirFlow sensor, if it has one) will be out on the intake pipe somewhere.

Another reason to not live in Cali

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Another reason to not live in Cali

Living in Sacramento County, where the median home price is $375,000, is not a problem you or I are likely to have.

Ok, well...

2B2eoTi.jpg

• Haha
  • Barf
Reactions: nukes and Josh
I absolutely love older vehicles that are painted the same color inside as outside

I had a brother in law in the early ‘70s who bought a brand new F-250 Highboy, I think in ‘72 or ‘73. That truck was a badass from the factory. He also bought a snowplow kit for it and we’d go plowing super early in the mornings.

Great memories.

It was red inside and out and even though I’m not a fan of red vehicles, it looked great on that truck.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Went out and killed cones with the Rio Grande Region SCCA chapter in Farmington, NM in this monstrous parking lot.

Didn't have a competitive time, but I consistently did better with each run. The Datsun oversteers like a maniac when I push it out to the limit. Stiffened the front struts by 2 clicks and loosened the backs by one, and it seemed to get a little better, but was still a massive drifter instead of a clean cornerer.

Went out and killed cones with the Rio Grande Region SCCA chapter in Farmington, NM in this monstrous parking lot.

Didn't have a competitive time, but I consistently did better with each run. The Datsun oversteers like a maniac when I push it out to the limit. Stiffened the front struts by 2 clicks and loosened the backs by one, and it seemed to get a little better, but was still a massive drifter instead of a clean cornerer.

That link to me to Farmington, Maine. But I get your drift nyuk nyuk

Status
Not open for further replies.