Ontopic A Thread About Butt Mustard, For Those Who Drive Automobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a nice bass.

I'll be doing the same here in a while seeing as this dummy ran into the rear door on my pretty new Buick.

It'll be getting a junkyard door, a harbor freight HVLP gun and some paint, the rest being added to the stockpile that'll become a better car for the wife, after I peel off a couple bills for this speaker build I have in mind.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I'll be doing the same here in a while seeing as this dummy ran into the rear door on my pretty new Buick.

It'll be getting a junkyard door, a harbor freight HVLP gun and some paint, the rest being added to the stockpile that'll become a better car for the wife, after I peel off a couple bills for this speaker build I have in mind.
I hope you have a manful compressor, because those hazard fraught HVLP guns guzzle air like @nukes goes after Manischewitz.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I hope you have a manful compressor, because those hazard fraught HVLP guns guzzle air like @nukes goes after Manischewitz.

Hmm...may have to research this further.

Though for a 12-pack or a bag of weed or something I could get access to a shop that has Jehanuum-level air compression capabilities.

Hmm...may have to research this further.

Though for a 12-pack or a bag of weed or something I could get access to a shop that has Jehanuum-level air compression capabilities.
One of those chintzy oil-less 30 gallons will get you through a single coat before you have to pause for it to refill. Hopefully the paint doesn't cure quickly, because you want to lay two to three base coats in rapid succession (before flashover).

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Status
Not open for further replies.