Ontopic A Thread About Butt Mustard, For Those Who Drive Automobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody here ever watch Hagerty Barn Find Hunter on the YouTube? I fell in a rabbit hole one day and watched a dozen of em. Lovely show.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Anybody here ever watch Hagerty Barn Find Hunter on the YouTube? I fell in a rabbit hole one day and watched a dozen of em. Lovely show.
I've always had this fantasy of driving around the country in an old pickup truck and going to Barn Sales in finding perfectly preserved guitar and motorcycles for dirt money.

I've always had this fantasy of driving around the country in an old pickup truck and going to Barn Sales in finding perfectly preserved guitar and motorcycles for dirt money.

The collections that people have in their yards etc is amazing. And the guy that is the host knows his shit.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Google tells me Subaru usually run around 5A per seat. If possible I would like to keep it lower than that, because shit old electrical system.

Maybe off/low/high for settings?
Ok. You'll definitely need a bit of electronic bits to PWM the seats, but it's straightforward stuff.

Do the seats have just 2 wires, or do they have a thermistor or anything else in them like VW seats?

Some dude on Craigslist here is asking $700 for the one that's held together by atmospheric pressure and overgrown weeds.
$1200 for the one that resembles an intact automobile.

I have no clue what the enthusiast market is like for those things. Maybe somebody come along and give him the 12 for both and make 1 car out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.