Ontopic A Thread About Butt Mustard, For Those Who Drive Automobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulling air from in the house like that stays pretty clean right?

The one we did was outside. Temp framed and wrapped like a greenhouse. Window box fans on one end and cheap furnace filters on the other. Soaked the ground for no dust.
Yeah. His house, like mine, is swamp-cooled, which is a positive displacement system (in that it pulls air from the outside, and pushes it through the house). So, we turned that bitch on high, closed all the windows, and let it all blow straight through the garage.

Well, considering 5% of the world's oil refining capacity just got effectively sabotaged, yeah, gas is up.

Pretty much all the gasoline in Atlantic Canada comes from the Irving refinery in NB, and ~60% of their crude comes from Saudi, and Saudi's refining capacity is down by half, so the market price here is probably gonna peak pretty bad... and now there's lineups at gas stations here going out into the streets. Yay.

Well, considering 5% of the world's oil refining capacity just got effectively sabotaged, yeah, gas is up.

Pretty much all the gasoline in Atlantic Canada comes from the Irving refinery in NB, and ~60% of their crude comes from Saudi, and Saudi's refining capacity is down by half, so the market price here is probably gonna peak pretty bad... and now there's lineups at gas stations here going out into the streets. Yay.
If you're getting crude, I'm pretty sure that isn't refined.

If you're getting crude, I'm pretty sure that isn't refined.
I am definitely crude and unrefined.

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Sticking my dick in rotisserie chickens
Poultice for third degree
burns on my peen

These are a few of my favorite things.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Co-worker lost the transmission in their '13 Caravan.

Apparently a bearing fails in the torque converter, which cause metal shavings that clog the transmission fluid filter, which causes low oil pressure, which burns out the clutches, and you end up with a 100% fucked transmission. Surprise! $4K bill.

Gonna help him find a scrapyard transmission.

Co-worker lost the transmission in their '13 Caravan.

Apparently a bearing fails in the torque converter, which cause metal shavings that clog the transmission fluid filter, which causes low oil pressure, which burns out the clutches, and you end up with a 100% fucked transmission. Surprise! $4K bill.

Gonna help him find a scrapyard transmission.
You're a good friend to have.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I saw a similar accident on the YouTube awhile back but it was a more direct hit. They all dead. It kind of sickened me and I couldn’t watch it again. Slipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.