Ontopic A Thread About Butt Mustard, For Those Who Drive Automobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried just turning the bass down in the truck stereo so the broke speaker wont rattle but now the music just sounds like shit so I ordered a pair of replacement speakers from amazon and will replace them this weekend
bleh

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Your Ford is a lot newer than ours but the rears in this one have always sounded alright by themselves. Smoother, more balanced.
Fronts have always been more of a midrangey squawker.
How much of those I mix in depends on how much crap is in the back seat and how much wind & road noise there is but they're never set up to "even".
Too harsh, like they're yelling at you instead of singing to you.

Crutchfield update: they accidentally refunded me twice. Wonder how long it'll be before they notice.

I think I can make them both fit in the dash kit if I ISO mount the JVC (removing its trim ring, modifying the ISO brackets) and DIN mount the empeg. Let's see what happens.

Been workin' on my buddy's '84 300ZX turbo.

20190915_162542.jpg

20190915_162557.jpg

We're trying to get it ready for the Route 66 JDM Classic, as they've opened up registration to every Japanese make up to 1994. I'm taking my red Z, and with a little luck and a lot of late nights, we should get his knocked out before the show. I think he got primer laid after I left for dinner today, but I've been helping him for the last few weekends.

This is his garage. Same sheeting, but different locale.

Pulling air from in the house like that stays pretty clean right?

The one we did was outside. Temp framed and wrapped like a greenhouse. Window box fans on one end and cheap furnace filters on the other. Soaked the ground for no dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.