Ontopic A Thread About Butt Mustard, For Those Who Drive Automobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
255 is 10", 55 is 5.5"
275 is 11", 55 is 6"
Not that short, especially compared to modern truck options.

6" sounds alright when you put it like that.
Looked at a few different trucks and they all had 70's in that range. It just "looks right". Good amount of cushion for doing truck stuff.

Some visual trickery at play as its only an inch or so different than yours and looks better on 16's than 18's.

Also, beefing up motors or sharpening more of the leading edge won't help much. The underside of the deck/entire mower just ain't made to handle that.
Go slow and carry a stick to poke in the exit hole so you don't have to bend over to clear it out every 5 feet.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
out of balance blade won't affect cutting, it'll just make the mower vibrate. Unless your blade is really bent to fuck.
Sharp blade = more cutting, less whacking, less load on the engine.
If it's tall, go over it with a string trimmer first to knock it down, then mulch it with the mower.

And get a mulching blade. Better for your lawn + fuck raking/bagging.

Wow, picked up the Audi from the detail shop and it was like a whole new car on the inside.

Then I took most of the front end apart to put new coolant hoses in. Went with silicone aftermarket stuff, because they did a complete set for the entire coolant loop. After a lot of cursing and a little crying, I finally got them all in. Those fuckers fit tighter than a virgin on prom night.

While I was doing the coolant lines, I pulled the heater box out to swap the blower motor, since it has been singing at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.