Ontopic A Thread About Butt Mustard, For Those Who Drive Automobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet at least 42 horses have escaped.
Somehow, 227hp stock became 325hp. Pretty happy, not gonna lie.

2019-05-23.jpg

There's a little that bugs me - it maintains stoich all the way to 8PSI of boost, where I'd be happier heading to 12:1 as soon as boost hits, and with those power levels, the injectors are about maxed out, so I have to get bigger fuel injectors and then throw it up for a new tune, but I'm not going to touch anything else.

I've never actually seen one of these with the cover off

I buy parts off a local guy that buys and parts out VW's, and he's started rebuilding turbos to resell. He had a VNT15 apart once when I popped by, they're interesting to look at.

They worked great in the TDI's, I'm not sure why VNT geometry turbos aren't more common.

You've officially got the funnest car ever to drive in the snow.
It's not hard on the eyes either.
20190525165958-1ab115df-me.jpg

20190525165951-9d0f324d-me.jpg

20190525165944-88a9093e-me.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Another, fairly regular, driving situation that Tesla has failed to plan for.

Got to redesign @gee's dash dildo. My new iPod no workie with the dock to lightning adapter, so I'll just have to stick a lightning cable in and glue it up.

Also had to take the turbo Z to work today. Went to clean it yesterday, and I'd left it so long the battery was flat. Need another tender, looks like.

Yay dildos.

I'm helping a friend switch tires over on her Cherokee, because the condo she's in will fine you if you change your tires in the parking lot. My floor jack doesn't have enough travel to lift the thing so I'm stuck using the emergency jack that came with it.

And I'm calling the thing the fucking Hittori Hanzo jack, because the thing is 100% sharp edges. Had to bandage myself up on three fingers just after just grabbing the jack out of the trunk. Fuck.

i saw that the other day and just cant comprehend why the dude wouldnt stop. Then i realized the answer. Alcohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.