Ontopic A Thread About Butt Mustard, For Those Who Drive Automobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposed to get some kickass thunder and hail storms blow through tonight.

Here's something for you guys to laugh at.

Hillbilly Hail Insurance.

KIMG1808.jpg

It's overlapped according to which direction the wind is supposed to come from.

Yes, post-pic it was all shut in door and hood and trunk seams. There's also a layer of cardboard underneath all that. Hood, windshield, roof, back window, and trunk.

I went to our friends apartment and did their car the same way. The only other car in the parking lot was somebody's BMW who did the hood and the roof. Those are more expensive fixes than glass I guess.

We'll find out in the morning who's the smarter one.

Also did the windshield on the truck. The rest of it's already hail damaged anyway. Windshield ain't in the greatest shape either but I can still see out of it.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Ahh. And for hail prevention? We get hail, but never like that

Had some reports of golf ball size or a little better but that was when the storms were still pretty far away. Had weakened by the time they got here and there wasn't any hail at all, lol.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
I encountered a dipshit in a lifted 4WD Chivy awhile ago, so worried about crossing a speed bump he chose to use the opposite traffic lane instead, causing me to nearly come to a halt so he could better negotiate the obstacle.

What a fucking sissy. I’m pretty sure he understood my sign language as he passed by.

I encountered a dipshit in a lifted 4WD Chivy awhile ago, so worried about crossing a speed bump he chose to use the opposite traffic lane instead, causing me to nearly come to a halt so he could better negotiate the obstacle.

What a fucking sissy. I’m pretty sure he understood my sign language as he passed by.

Maybe he didn't want to spill his morning beer.

I do that sometimes, with one set of wheels at least. When traffic allows, of course.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
The weird thing also, is it was a speed bump on his side of the road only, and placed so that people obeyed the stop sign it was next to. It isn’t like he was even supposed to be rolling too fast when approaching the speed bump.

The weird thing also, is it was a speed bump on his side of the road only, and placed so that people obeyed the stop sign it was next to. It isn’t like he was even supposed to be rolling too fast when approaching the speed bump.

didnt want spill his starbucks lattee

Status
Not open for further replies.