Ontopic A Thread About Butt Mustard, For Those Who Drive Automobiles

Valve1138

Resembles a tumblr page of ranch dressing recipes
Oct 19, 2004
South Harmon Institute of Technology
Marklar
55,729.03₥
argh, I forgot what week it is, now I have to bust ass and get the original seats back in the 240Z so I can drive it to the Z club meeting on Thursday.

I got the driver seat in on Sunday.

The Subaru seats just didn't work out, they were too big and sat too high for me to be comfortable.
Just use a milk crate.

HipHugHer

Looks like Ted Nugent, Smells like Sasquatch
Apr 18, 2016
Marklar
78,371.85₥
It's a nice bass.
I'll be doing the same here in a while seeing as this dummy ran into the rear door on my pretty new Buick.

It'll be getting a junkyard door, a harbor freight HVLP gun and some paint, the rest being added to the stockpile that'll become a better car for the wife, after I peel off a couple bills for this speaker build I have in mind.

Gravies: nukes

Jehannum

Eats bananas with the peel still on
Jul 24, 2013
Albuquerque, NM
Marklar
77,156.58₥
I'll be doing the same here in a while seeing as this dummy ran into the rear door on my pretty new Buick.

It'll be getting a junkyard door, a harbor freight HVLP gun and some paint, the rest being added to the stockpile that'll become a better car for the wife, after I peel off a couple bills for this speaker build I have in mind.
I hope you have a manful compressor, because those hazard fraught HVLP guns guzzle air like @nukes goes after Manischewitz.

Gravies: HipHugHer

Jehannum

Eats bananas with the peel still on
Jul 24, 2013
Albuquerque, NM
Marklar
77,156.58₥
Hmm...may have to research this further.

Though for a 12-pack or a bag of weed or something I could get access to a shop that has Jehanuum-level air compression capabilities.
One of those chintzy oil-less 30 gallons will get you through a single coat before you have to pause for it to refill. Hopefully the paint doesn't cure quickly, because you want to lay two to three base coats in rapid succession (before flashover).

Gravies: HipHugHer