Ontopic A Thread About Butt Mustard, For Those Who Drive Automobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why trucks have sucked for a while. This fucking retarded ass race of the diesels.

0.1% of the truck owning population needs that (maybe that high a percentage) and yet they are building all trucks to accommodate that engine. Its fucking embarrassing.

The ranger cant come soon enough. Get a new "quarter ton" truck race going.

I loved my Ford Ranger for its simplicity.

The new one starts at like $40K. Simple no more, but awesome. I didn’t change with the “market”.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Is the valve cover just a stamped steel piece? If so, get one of the chrome ones, or a tall cast aluminum one for maximum bling.

I would do the block, head, and rocker cover in the same color.

If not Ford blue, maybe early Pontiac blue? It's a handsome color, and available from Autozone in a rattle can...
20031105+-+Engine+02.JPG
That is pretty, I vote for that

I think I need an ultrasonic cleaner for small parts. Nuts, bolts, small brackets, etc.

Anyone have any suggestions or know how to DIY one? I think I've seen that you can build one out of a microwave?

@Jehannum @gee
I looked a while back and concluded that the one you can get from Hazard Fraught is going to be as reliable and cheap as you can get/make one for.

I think I need an ultrasonic cleaner for small parts. Nuts, bolts, small brackets, etc.

Anyone have any suggestions or know how to DIY one? I think I've seen that you can build one out of a microwave?

@Jehannum @gee
I've owned 4-5. The cheap ones generally work just as good and last as long. You don't need one with a friggin heater, just more to break. I found ones with auto shut-off a PITA - the factory setting of a 3 minute cycle was too short. Tell the wife you will clean her jewelry with it - dish soap and warm water are all you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.