Ontopic A Thread About Butt Mustard, For Those Who Drive Automobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen a few of these. How easy it is to put up/down and angle left/right?

It slaps onto the front bumper bar, and then you have some sort of handle pole thingy to aim it.

I've never seen one in person, but with the amounts of snow we usually get, it seems kinda useful.

I like to get our long driveway clear, the winter sun hits it perfectly, melts and dries it out, then I don't need to salt. Same with the front walk.

It slaps onto the front bumper bar, and then you have some sort of handle pole thingy to aim it.

I've never seen one in person, but with the amounts of snow we usually get, it seems kinda useful.

I like to get our long driveway clear, the winter sun hits it perfectly, melts and dries it out, then I don't need to salt. Same with the front walk.

I wonder if they've got them set up in any of the big box hardware stores, or even - maybe - on an ATV at an ATV store. Some of the smaller ones look like they'd be a PITA to operate instead of a snowblower, but some look well designed.

Im realizing that there's uneven seams in our concrete driveway. They make the blower buck, it'll prolly destroy that blade and the front of the tractor.
It will, I've seen this. Even worse, if you catch one of those seams, you could be seriously injured coming to a slamming stop. CHest into the steering wheel. Fuck'd back. MAybe thrown from mower and laying in snow while neighbors drive past oblivious. Get a nice 2 stage snowthrower - the skids at each side will hop over those seams.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
It will, I've seen this. Even worse, if you catch one of those seams, you could be seriously injured coming to a slamming stop. CHest into the steering wheel. Fuck'd back. MAybe thrown from mower and laying in snow while neighbors drive past oblivious. Get a nice 2 stage snowthrower - the skids at each side will hop over those seams.
He adds a spark plug now and he'll have a 2 stage snow thrower. First stage fire, second stage blades.

I have a real 2 stage blower right now.

I could drop $1800 and get the PTO power 42" blower that goes on the tractor, just don't have a great place to put it.

Plus, if we get a baby diesel tractor, this is all a moot point. I'll be charging some of the neighbors bottles of wine and six packs of beer to do their driveways.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
I have a real 2 stage blower right now.

I could drop $1800 and get the PTO power 42" blower that goes on the tractor, just don't have a great place to put it.

Plus, if we get a baby diesel tractor, this is all a moot point. I'll be charging some of the neighbors bottles of wine and six packs of beer to do their driveways.
Good luck with that. Neighbors rarely compensate the person who does the street or hits their driveway, unless they ask/beg the person to do it. Story: For 6-7 years I plowed the about 2/3 of a mile street and would occasionally hit a neighbor's driveway gratis - never got so much as a 6 pack. Friendly waves and thanks - shur. I stop doing it, sell the truck and guy at dead-end(he is so fucked!) starts doing it. And whines that nobody ever gives him anything for it. I give him $150-200(depending) a season for doing the street, have specifically asked him not to do my driveway. 'Cause he's a f'n tard and makes a worse mess.:fly: But he has a 4X4 with a plow so he can do the street.
Hopefully your neighbors are better.

Can't wait to see them at the mall with 30" wheels installed

Apparently 1000 lb-ft is some sort of benchmark that the peen-compensators have been looking towards for a while.
This is why trucks have sucked for a while. This fucking retarded ass race of the diesels.

0.1% of the truck owning population needs that (maybe that high a percentage) and yet they are building all trucks to accommodate that engine. Its fucking embarrassing.

The ranger cant come soon enough. Get a new "quarter ton" truck race going.

Status
Not open for further replies.