Ontopic A Thread About Butt Mustard, For Those Who Drive Automobiles

Jehannum

Never Met a Sandwich He'd Not Fuck
Jul 24, 2013
Albuquerque, NM
Marklar
68,617.69₥
Helped a friend get her adopted son across town since she was at a teacher union meeting, and couldn't meet her boy at the train platform, but I didn't remember that he's deaf. He was really, really excited about the 300ZX.

I opened up Google Keep on my phone (since I could give two shits about whether google tracks me), and we had a conversation that way.

wetwille

Vegan Bow Hunter
May 24, 2018
Mid MIchigan
Marklar
35,472.81₥
Fuuuuck. After rolling peacefully, nonstop through the country on way to work I come to the first corner. Hitting the brakes as I turn I hear a horrific grinding sound from rear, passenger side. Pull into first parking lot.
:lol: F'ing stick had apparently been flung up by rear tire and lodged itself upright behind the bumper, super tight against ground.

Damn stress chemicals felt like drugs when I got back in the car.:fly:

Gravies: Immigrant

Jehannum

Never Met a Sandwich He'd Not Fuck
Jul 24, 2013
Albuquerque, NM
Marklar
68,617.69₥
Fuuuuck. After rolling peacefully, nonstop through the country on way to work I come to the first corner. Hitting the brakes as I turn I hear a horrific grinding sound from rear, passenger side. Pull into first parking lot.
:lol: F'ing stick had apparently been flung up by rear tire and lodged itself upright behind the bumper, super tight against ground.

Damn stress chemicals felt like drugs when I got back in the car.:fly:
Did you dislodge the stick from your anus, or is it still firmly lodged?

Domon

enjoys a good porkin'
May 19, 2011
Marklar
36,195.88₥
Helped a friend get her adopted son across town since she was at a teacher union meeting, and couldn't meet her boy at the train platform, but I didn't remember that he's deaf. He was really, really excited about the 300ZX.

I opened up Google Keep on my phone (since I could give two shits about whether google tracks me), and we had a conversation that way.
kickass. Thats gotta be like going to a super loud concert for a deaf dude. All kindsa sensations you dont get in daily life.

HipHugHer

Pooter Mario Brother
Apr 18, 2016
Marklar
67,322.89₥
My putty repair failed so gorilla tape replaced the putty.
I bet you could find a caulk tube of whatever kind of glue they use to stick that shit together.

If whatever type of plastic is compatible with it, fiberglass repair is tough shit too.

Fuck a new insanely priced bumper. Junkyard one if you have to go that route.

Gravies: nukes

Domon

enjoys a good porkin'
May 19, 2011
Marklar
36,195.88₥
I bet you could find a caulk tube of whatever kind of glue they use to stick that shit together.

If whatever type of plastic is compatible with it, fiberglass repair is tough shit too.

Fuck a new insanely priced bumper. Junkyard one if you have to go that route.
bumpers themselves aint bad. Its the paint that jacks the price up hugely.