Ontopic A Thread About Butt Mustard, For Those Who Drive Automobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw an anime character in human form driving up Dale Mabry Hwy yesterday. The front of this teeeny car had flip up headlights with big cheerio looking blinkers like eyes above the headlights. A tiny blonde girl was driving, and FAST, I felt like I was tripping 😂

I have to send (terrible) photos to the pix thread, as they are large. It was a little Mazda.
First time seeing a girl in a Miata?

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
They made a Chevette S at one time too. It was just a Chevette with some extra plastic and different stripes/paint scheme on it.

Same goes for most economy cars that have a "sport" option, then and now.

There's designing a solid, drivers car from the beginning and maybe having different levels or options of that, then there's putting lipstick on a pig in the hopes of selling more pigs.

I saw a Chevette driving down the street the other day and I immediately pulled over, took a Golden shit, and rotated it in my mouth.

I'm planning on doing some test drives soon.probably during the Christmas break.

Cool.
If any are available to rent anywhere around you that's by far the best way to really get an idea what they're like. May not be an option though, at least not with a specific sport model or something. Rental agencies would likely have the more basic version.
Can still get some idea of what you're getting though. Interior layout, noise, blind spots, whether the seat can be adjusted to fit your body. Stay comfortable after a long drive, etc.

Other stuff you don't notice without really getting to spend some time in it.

I saw a Chevette driving down the street the other day and I immediately pulled over, took a Golden shit, and rotated it in my mouth.

Some hot rodder fuckery in the 80's was guys taking a shoehorn and using it to wedge a 350 and the associated tranny in them.

Same with S-10 pickups.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Vega was the shoebox of choice before the Chevette. Cram a 327 in there and watch the car fall apart sooner.

Ya, I don't think these guys thought about what that was gonna do to the rest of the Chevette.

Come off the line with your stall converter and your Hurst bang-shifter, because that's what you put in everything, and the whole car twists and shit starts falling off.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Ya, I don't think these guys thought about what that was gonna do to the rest of the Chevette.

Come off the line with your stall converter and your Hurst bang-shifter, because that's what you put in everything, and the whole car twists and shit starts falling off.
friend made me sit in a completely souped up car, hated the ride the car had become "nervous" for lack of a better word and hated the fact that where the fuck in bombay would one ever get to use such acceleration.

Last rental I had was a Ford Aspire. It wanted to be a real car so bad!

Last one I rented was a I think Hyundai something or other that you couldn't see shit out of. Could hide an 18-wheeler in the blind spots.

One before that was some kinda Kia. Bigger, like a midsize sedan. That one was really nice car for long trips. Layout was roomy, controls in the right places, could see good out of it, really comfortable seats for a long trip.

Can't remember the model name of it but was a really well thought out, good car. Was kinda impressed.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and adi
Cool.
If any are available to rent anywhere around you that's by far the best way to really get an idea what they're like. May not be an option though, at least not with a specific sport model or something. Rental agencies would likely have the more basic version.
Can still get some idea of what you're getting though. Interior layout, noise, blind spots, whether the seat can be adjusted to fit your body. Stay comfortable after a long drive, etc.

Other stuff you don't notice without really getting to spend some time in it.
yeah the year model that i'm looking for is around 2015/2016. I'm not going to find models of that year for rent. Rental car companies always have the latest model cars.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Status
Not open for further replies.