Ontopic A Thread About Butt Mustard, For Those Who Drive Automobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backup cameras are nice. Aside from that I wouldn't care if it had a screen at all, but if it does, yes, a clone of your phone only makes sense.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Car magazine to me may as well not even exist. They're no different than ones that review the latest music gear and guitars and stuff. Long on fluff and short on anything objective or critical. They're for fan consumption, like the dudes version of Cosmopolitan or something.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
You know what makes a backup camera unnecessary? A car with a beltline lower than the fucking roof.

Is that supposed to be some crash safety deal or something?
Because they're all doing that and it isn't practical at all.

Could make a argument it's less safe when you can't f'n see.

Would like to find another Integra like that. Was good car. Reliable, cheap on gas, and pretty quick and nimble. With the seats down could haul bass rig and PA system and still shut the hatch and lock it.

The grandkids were little at the time, like 3,4,5. They called it my race car. Looked like a wedge, had the spoiler on the back, and the automatic seatbelts that came across your chest when you shut the door. Had enough zip to feel a little bit of push back in the seat if you wound it out. According to them I haven't had a cool car since.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel and nukes
Would like to find another Integra like that. Was good car. Reliable, cheap on gas, and pretty quick and nimble. With the seats down could haul bass rig and PA system and still shut the hatch and lock it.

The grandkids were little at the time, like 3,4,5. They called it my race car. Looked like a wedge, had the spoiler on the back, and the automatic seatbelts that came across your chest when you shut the door. Had enough zip to feel a little bit of push back in the seat if you wound it out. According to them I haven't had a cool car since.
Good luck, all the Integras not wrecked or crushed look like this now:
38387770033_large.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: gee and HipHugHer
Fucking lawn tractor won’t start.

Had to run 2 extension cords down to the shed for a battery charger.

why you no have power in your shed.

Also... if you didnt have an enormogigantous truck, you could just drive your vehicle back there and jump it.

Also, why you no have a portable jumper.

why you no have power in your shed.

Also... if you didnt have an enormogigantous truck, you could just drive your vehicle back there and jump it.

Also, why you no have a portable jumper.

1. You know where the shed is. Planning to do a solar setup.

2. Too muddy. Would fuck up the lawn.

3. Just bought one today.

4. Hopefully it’s just the damn battery.

Leaves fucking everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.