Ontopic A Thread About Butt Mustard, For Those Who Drive Automobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s beautiful!

But I have yet to see a 3 year old Kia that doesn’t look 15 years old. Why is that? Do Kia owners not care or do they age abnormally quick, like tolerances widening or fading paint, etc.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
That’s beautiful!

But I have yet to see a 3 year old Kia that doesn’t look 15 years old. Why is that? Do Kia owners not care or do they age abnormally quick, like tolerances widening or fading paint, etc.
Korean years are different than Japanese years.
Also, Kimchi.

That’s beautiful!

I had a 96 Sephia for a while.
Engine was reliable and ran a long time but everything else on the whole car was cheap as fuck and tore up from the floor up.

Even the fucking dash let loose and curled up towards you from the sun, blocking the lower 5-6 inches of windshield. When you looked at the car from the outside there was a bright yellow stripe at the bottom of the windshield that was the foam on the underside of the dash.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and nukes
Easy peas. Got into the lining with a utility knife and popped out the plastic cap.

181107464IMG0129.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Status
Not open for further replies.