Ontopic A Thread About Butt Mustard, For Those Who Drive Automobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
We worship the british crown in a "yeah, it's there, it's tradition or history or some shit, whatever" kind of way.
Oh you can't fool me gee, I know you watched the entire 320-hour Royal wedding extravaganza today.

I may have peeked at the wedding to see her dress (not my fave), and omg this cellist was playing...he's 19.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Also $6500 is if you wait for just the right level of stupid grass munching yuppie couple that lives in an "ecologically neutral" house made entirely of "socially responsible" materials. Meaning synthetics and plastics that are made almost entirely from that evil petroleum they love to hate. Somebody with actual brain, the price will start with a 4. It won't go less than a 4 though because "status" and "trendiness".

Nobody gives a fuck about what it does in the cold and snow here, we dont have any of either. They'll pay extra for that European brand though. Wouldn't want to be seen amongst the well to do with a common Ford.
My car isn't rusty and half broken, it's "distressed"

Or maybe I should call it a "rescue car"

Remove your rational engineers hat and don your irrational marketeers hat. With the possible exception of the far east Texas (borderline Louisiana) swamps there is nowhere in this state anyone really "needs" a big tire 4-wheel-drive truck. We sure do sell a lot of them though.

Oh you can't fool me gee, I know you watched the entire 320-hour Royal wedding extravaganza today.
Funny thing, I went to the grocery store last night to get some food for today. The gf suggested eggs benny so I needed english muffins.

I go to the bread section, and there's no english muffins... I ask an employee "where are they?", they point me to another part of the store where they have this fucking "royal wedding" table set up with tea, english muffins and other british shit on it. sigh.

Funny thing, I went to the grocery store last night to get some food for today. The gf suggested eggs benny so I needed english muffins.

I go to the bread section, and there's no english muffins... I ask an employee "where are they?", they point me to another part of the store where they have this fucking "royal wedding" table set up with tea, english muffins and other british shit on it. sigh.
:D

Any real American, or Indian, or any other former colony worth a damn wouldn't be gushing over this wedding. They would be carving meat in effigy of this cousin fucking fest and smoking the daylights out of it.

I hope that's going on in some places, and the rest of the places are just going on as if nothing happened, because really nothing happened.

Some old blood went and fucked some new blood in the hopes of birthing something that has less than two heads. That's prerty much the long and short of it.

Any real American, or Indian, or any other former colony worth a damn wouldn't be gushing over this wedding. They would be carving meat in effigy of this cousin fucking fest and smoking the daylights out of it.

I hope that's going on in some places, and the rest of the places are just going on as if nothing happened, because really nothing happened.

Some old blood went and fucked some new blood in the hopes of birthing something that has less than two heads. That's prerty much the long and short of it.
Wrong thread, scooter.

I mean come on man, they already reached the pinnacle with this. It ain't like a bunch of pomp and circumstance and horseshit carriages can outdo this.

1962Triumphblack1-940x588.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
My grandfather had a red TR 3 in the 1950s or 60s. The story is that my grandmother made him sell it when she put her heel through the floorboard and could see the road going by through the hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.