Ontopic A Thread About Butt Mustard, For Those Who Drive Automobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
You certainly can't claim any sort of moral superiority because you drive a "high power car" when you're making the same power as a TOYOTA CAMRY.

I am right you are wrong, the camry does not run high 12's, it doesn't handle for shit.

what do morals or what does moral superiority have to do with any of this? retard.

you are seriously quibbling over an inconsequential statement made in a genmee thread from 3 months ago when we were discussing whether it was worthwhile to daily a fast car, you attacked me, I guess on the basis that a camry v6 has higher crank horsepower, therefore I cannot call my MR2 fast?

you are literally brain damaged. you should apologize to me and to everyone here you've forced to scroll through your bullshit.

go lurk for a while, get some help

I am right you are wrong, the camry does not run high 12's, it doesn't handle for shit.

what do morals or what does moral superiority have to do with any of this? retard.

you are seriously quibbling over an inconsequential statement made in a genmee thread from 3 months ago when we were discussing whether it was worthwhile to daily a fast car, you attacked me, I guess on the basis that a camry v6 has higher crank horsepower, therefore I cannot call my MR2 fast?

you are literally brain damaged. you should apologize to me and to everyone here you've forced to scroll through your bullshit.

go lurk for a while, get some help
NO U

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
It is my opinion, @drukqs, that you shouldn't say anything about high power cars until you've actually had one.

And your MR2 does not count, nor did your BMW, nor did your subaru, because the big number on those was not a 4 (unless you count your Del Sol, which had 40HP).

del sol didn't even last 5k. i think my housemate put more miles on it than me.

can't shift into gear when the engine is running

to get it home i had to put it in gear, (I chose third,) start it up, then FLOOR it to stop it from bogging down, limp home

stop lights / stop signs == kill engine, repeat

then i opened it up the other day, 1" of rain had pooled up in the drivers side footwell

am gonna drill some holes and let it drain, then donate it. guy who sold it to me is going to give a partial refund

Ugh, a 20 y/o in the Z club just bought a Z32 with about 160k miles on it, drove it hard for like a week, and blew up one or both of the turbos.

Now I've got to help him, because I'm not mean enough to shrug him off like "well, it was a 30 y/o car, you shouldn't have beaten it like a mule".

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Status
Not open for further replies.