Ontopic A Thread About Butt Mustard, For Those Who Drive Automobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talked to Mom yesterday. They bought a new Ford Explorer, so they want to give me their old car. That means when they come visit this winter or whenever I'll be the proud owner of a new 2002 Buick LeSabre limited. It's a luxury car. The seat even remembers where you like it so if you have to move it for some reason it knows to go back to your favorite spot.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
My taxi engine now has 41,000 miles. The rest of the cab has 215,000.

Treat yourself to a new drivers seat, or at least put some speaker box foam and a slipcover on that one. It'll do wonders for both your ass and your general demeanor.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
My car is a 2010 and I just hit 40,000.
Yeah, I don't get out much.

When you tire of this ride and decide to get a new car I would be interested in this old one Senor Strings. You'll never get anything for trade-in anyway so I'll send you $5 every other Thursday.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
tenor.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings and nukes
6900km later and I'm back home. 700km of that was before the belt tensioner exploded :) I'll put the new one on and get a couple other things done on the car over the next few days. Fuck I realize how much I love the audi after doing so much driving in it over the last couple weeks.

GTI is going up for sale, hopefully a teenager will pay way too much for it. Audi is getting a refurbishment and the Fit will be the reliable rattlebox.

Im impressed they actually admitted it. Thats anti-american :p

"yes, we fucked up, reports were fabricated, we accept responsibility". Youd never hear that from an american company.
There's a weird culture over there with some of this. I can't help but be reminded of Fukushima and some of the things that came out about management afterwards

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Status
Not open for further replies.