Ontopic A Thread About Butt Mustard, For Those Who Drive Automobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merc-Maybach concept, that boattail:
vkd6ctl78mtimmpoag5t.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
It reminds me of those toys you could sometimes find in museum gift shops. You turn it so the curve was down, then spin it and the way it was designed if you spun it the wrong direction it would wobble a couple times and turn the spin around to the other direction.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon and adi
It reminds me of those toys you could sometimes find in museum gift shops. You turn it so the curve was down, then spin it and the way it was designed if you spun it the wrong direction it would wobble a couple times and turn the spin around to the other direction.
:lol:

Day 1 after brain transplant, the Z32 runs. Waiting on a passenger side intake tube to be welded for the IAT, so it's not running great with half the intake disconnected, but it runs (though since it's speed-density now, it idles smooth even with half the pipes disconnected).

My tuner wrapped up the last of the wiring, made the splices I cut into pass throughs (I was dum, lol), and connected the E85 sensor to the right shit.

2017-08-22 (1).jpg

He then loaded the base tune onto the ECU and fired it up.

The harmonic balancer on the 240Z failed this afternoon.

I noticed because the engine started overheating, then like a dumbass, after I pulled off the road and shut the car down, I opened the radiator cap. Now I've got 1st degree burns on my head.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Oh, and I put about 6 hard disk magnets on the bottom of the oil pan, in the theory that I should probably try and capture the woodruff key and bits of the old crankshaft pulley that came off and ended up in the sump.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Status
Not open for further replies.