Ontopic A Thread About Butt Mustard, For Those Who Drive Automobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alignment isn't right. Tracks straight and the values are where they are supposed to be, but the steering wheel is turned a quarter turn to the right so I don't have full extension when turning left.
So I have to go back. I'm not going to make the adjustment myself so the steering wheel is straight then pay for another alignment somewhere else. Also, I will get a replacement bushing on their dime, even if I have to install it myself.

Also also, because fuck them if they can't do the work correctly. I'm going to go and tell the manager what this idiot fucked up
The amount of faith you put in the manager to make the work right is astonishing.

I put no faith in the manager. I'm going to demand that the master tech do the work, and I'll stand there and watch.
That sounds like a nice way to get your warranty work denied, and then have to escalate something to corporate.

I'd go to a different shop, and chalk this one up to "welp, this garage is full of morons, let's move on".

4dJMlr8.jpg

Something about this, it speaks to me.

"1914 GN 2 cylinder cycle car with a 1908 JAP V8 airplane engine. Motor married to car in the 1990s by Richard Scaldwell"

The exposed rocker arms are fucking sexy as shit.

http://theoldmotor.com/?p=136808

Status
Not open for further replies.