Ontopic A thread about board games

So, I've reached a new level of nerdness. @kiwi you're crafty, be ready for this bug.

https://www.reddit.com/r/foamcore/

Basically, you make specific boxes for specific pieces of your board game. If it's something that's complex that you play a lot, it can change setup from 15+ minutes to less than 5.

I've started simple with Expancity. Will post pics when complete.
Nice. If my husband hasn’t bought bins for gloomhaven I’d totally do that for it.

The expansion pack for Hogwarts Battle is much harder. I just about lost my temper the other day.

Don’t be! Play some practice rounds. We should still totally do a long distance campaign. Problem is we’re 3 hours behind you now.
I've probably spent at least 5 hours learning this game. It's crazy. We created our characters last night. Probably try the first scenario tomorrow night.

• Gravy
Reactions: kiwi and adi
Got it when it first came out! Awesome game. One of the guys from that game is doing a game called Inhuman Conditions. I got in on the Kickstarter and it should ship later this year. Super excited.

I'll have to check that out.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
It's a similar social deduction game, but only takes 2 people instead of 5. And it plays in minutes.
It sounds fun and I like that it takes 2 people. It's hard to get a big group together sometimes.