Ontopic A thread about board games

Neverwinter Nights and its 2 expansions are dirt cheap right now and supports up to 5 at a time and still makes for an entertaining evening or 3. Id think NWN1 might be a better platform than NWN2. Is there any interest out for an old school revolution?.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Neverwinter Nights and its 2 expansions are dirt cheap right now and supports up to 5 at a time and still makes for an entertaining evening or 3. Id think NWN1 might be a better platform than NWN2. Is there any interest out for an old school revolution?.
Never heard of it... I'll do some research.

Pair O Dice has a pretty legit set of board games that they just keep there. And after making shitty beer for a while, they actually make really good beer now.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
BTW @kiwi, you've really, really, really got to pick up Charterstone if you haven't. It's a 12 round legacy game, but we're totally in awe with how creative the whole thing is. The game is played with 1-4 people, and is best played by the same people start to finish. You can add/subtract if needed as you go, but it probably wouldn't be as fun for those people to miss part of the story.

If needed, you can also buy a refresher pack, and use the back side of the board if you ever want to play again.

• Gravy
Reactions: kiwi
BTW @kiwi, you've really, really, really got to pick up Charterstone if you haven't. It's a 12 round legacy game, but we're totally in awe with how creative the whole thing is. The game is played with 1-4 people, and is best played by the same people start to finish. You can add/subtract if needed as you go, but it probably wouldn't be as fun for those people to miss part of the story.

If needed, you can also buy a refresher pack, and use the back side of the board if you ever want to play again.
I think we have... 3 or 4 more rounds to go to declare the winner. :D

I will put it on the short list.

Yes! OMG you're going to love it. I can assume it's even cooler for 4 people.

Also I found this for starting off. Hopefully it will help us get through the first dungeon.

I’ll have to read through this and maybe we’ll have to try again with just two.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
So, I've reached a new level of nerdness. @kiwi you're crafty, be ready for this bug.

https://www.reddit.com/r/foamcore/

Basically, you make specific boxes for specific pieces of your board game. If it's something that's complex that you play a lot, it can change setup from 15+ minutes to less than 5.

I've started simple with Expancity. Will post pics when complete.

So, I've reached a new level of nerdness. @kiwi you're crafty, be ready for this bug.

Basically, you make specific boxes for specific pieces of your board game. If it's something that's complex that you play a lot, it can change setup from 15+ minutes to less than 5.

I feel like you could also 3d print piece-holders.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor

Couldn't you just use ziplock bags?