a thread about a bunny

FlamingGlory said:
Alot of people already know that. I can suck the life out of a room like that!

Can you suck the puss out of an open, gangrenous leg wound?

I was at the grocery store yesterday, and I saw they had rabbit in a refrigerated section. The box had a picture of the little pieces inside, and I let loose this cruel belly laugh. All of a sudden I realised what I was doing, looked around to see if anyone saw me, and left the area...

BigDov said:
puss or pus??? :confused: Cause if it's pus, that's one thing, but if it's puss that's another thing entirely.....

the stuff that comes from the open sores on your penis.

jaxxor said:
I was at the grocery store yesterday, and I saw they had rabbit in a refrigerated section. The box had a picture of the little pieces inside, and I let loose this cruel belly laugh. All of a sudden I realised what I was doing, looked around to see if anyone saw me, and left the area...
One when i was drunk I hooked up with a homeless man because he had a pet bunny. He was a great kisser. I said "I usually dont do this Mr. homeless man !" That was that. Last night I hooked up with a different homeless man. This time I said " Dont worry mr. homeless man, i've done this before". I feel ashamed that I took advantage of him.

smileynev said:
I don't have pics of your penis.

I don't have sores on my penis either, hence me asking you for pics. But from what I've been gathering in my short time on the internet, it doesn't sound like you even have a penis, so I'll go elsewhere I guess.