A-Team Thoughts

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
The A-Team was playing on the Tv this morning while I was getting ready for work. They have the best fight sound effects ever on that show. When you hit someone everyone for a block could hear it.

Why is that between missions Murdock would often hide out in a Veterans Mental hospital? Couldn't the military find him there?

Imagine going on Junk Yard Wars and realizing the other team was the A team with Macguyver helping them.

How are you guys doing?

The A-Team thought me one important rule. Never lock the hostages in the huge garage with tools, including welding torches, and old vehicles and no with supervision.

b_sinning said:
The A-Team thought me one important rule. Never lock the hostages in the huge garage with tools, including welding torches, and old vehicles and no with supervision.

:heart:

ateam5fe.jpg

Coqui said:
With Kit as their trasnposrtation. (Or Airwolf)

Why just stop there. Think about it.

McGuyver's Brains.
A Team's buildability
Kit's brain and ability
Airwolf's Air Assault
and Street Hawks bad ass bikeing. it would be the show to end all shows. its what Team Knight Rider should have been!

Pandora said:
Airwolf...definatly Airwolf....they'd need more guns to compensate for MacGyver.

Yeah but does that mean that they'd keep that lame-o pilot from Airwolf, or would Face and Hannibal fly the copter?? Airwolf was a cool show, but that Jan-Michael guy was just really not so cool.

fake edit- OMG Bo and Luke Duke for Airwolf pilots!!!!!

BigDov said:
Yeah but does that mean that they'd keep that lame-o pilot from Airwolf, or would Face and Hannibal fly the copter?? Airwolf was a cool show, but that Jan-Michael guy was just really not so cool.

fake edit- OMG Bo and Luke Duke for Airwolf pilots!!!!!
I would haveta say dump the Airwolf pilots and have the Ateam fly her. Bo and Luke need to drive Kit cuz I'm not letting Hasselhoff near him!! He brings the coolness factor way down.

Pandora said:
I would haveta say dump the Airwolf pilots and have the Ateam fly her. Bo and Luke need to drive Kit cuz I'm not letting Hasselhoff near him!! He brings the coolness factor way down.

You mean you're not a fan of his super-cool hairdo and over the top chest hair??

:fly: