A tale of a moving disaster

HydroSqueegee

Flaccid Member
Nov 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Last night around 6pm, I was suppose to go over to my parents house that they just sold to help move stuff over to the place they just bought. As im walking out the door to head over, my sister calls me and tells me to get over there like now because something terrible happened.

OK... whatever. The worst i suspect is my dad hurt himself or backed the truck into the house.

I get there and am told the wonderfull tale of how they are not buying the house and we have to have everything they allready moved in out by midnight. This is after they paid $300 to have movers move their heavist things, paid insurance so they could close on the house and moved all utilities and mailing address.

The deal was my parents could go ahead and move their stuff in after the 16th since they need to be out of their old place by this sunday. The people they bought their house from are christian missionaries and were moving to arizona. So they leave for there and it takes them 6 days to drive it. When they get their, the ladys dad dies so they have to drive back.

So the guy stops by the house and peeks in the window to see my parents sitting in there. Mind you this is the 17th. He goes ape shit on them saying that they have been their since the 14th, even though he hasnt been in town and they have signed papers from the movers from the 16th when they moved their stuff in.

So needless to say, my parents arnt going to close on the place. My dad goes out and rents a nice apartment the same night and we frantically move everything out into the new apartment....

Cliffs:

1. parents buy house and is agreed they can move in 2 days before closing
2. seller goes crazy and freaks on them effectivly kiling the deal
3. parents shelled out a crap ton of cash for insurance and movers allready
4. have to have everything out in 6 hours and moved into new apartment rented at last second
5. no profit

theacoustician said:
I really dont understand what happened.

1.) His parents buy house from Christian missionaries
2.) Missionaries say his parents can move in on the 16th since missionaries will be gone from 14th -16th
3.) His parents move in on the 16th
4.) Missionary comes by on the 17th and flakes out that they are in the house and claim they broke contract and moved in on the 14th
5.) His father gets all the stuff moved out on the same night and into an apartment.
6.) Father not buying the house because Christian Missionary man is a dillhole.

wr3kt said:
1.) His parents buy house from Christian missionaries
2.) Missionaries say his parents can move in on the 16th since missionaries will be gone from 14th -16th
3.) His parents move in on the 16th
4.) Missionary comes by on the 17th and flakes out that they are in the house and claim they broke contract and moved in on the 14th
5.) His father gets all the stuff moved out on the same night and into an apartment.
6.) Father not buying the house because Christian Missionary man is a dillhole.
I'm shocked at how helpful you can be sometimes. Now, back to some dick jokes or something.

I would be sueing for all I had paid moving stuff.
another score for Christians :rolleyes:

He forgot I was there too, dipshit. It wasn't just his dad moving all the stuff out, we got stuck helping until all hours of the night too.

Christian missionary position:

Genesis

UNF

Exodus

UNF!

Leviticus

OOOH!

Numbers

MMMM

Deuteronomy

*MOAN*

Joshua