A Simple Letter - The February edition

Um um um um....... I was actually thinking about having a hot pocket for lunch but after reading your idea I stopped and thought- what's to say that hasn't already happened, like at the place they make 'em? Could it be possible? Yeah, I think it could.

No hot pockets for me.

Thanks elpmis :)

There was a thread there yesterday about fucking a cheese burger.
It had high comedy potential, but then got spammed with a hundred "B7 shit thread lock & ban" comments and it died.
Oh whimsical notion, we hardly knew thee:(

UFcrap.JPG

Drool-Boy said:
Oh whimsical notion, we hardly knew thee:(
hahahahahha

I check there at least once or twice a week. There are few threads that I find really funny, but that may be because Im out of the [M] loop. I found the fruit salad thread in vault a while ago and laughed my ass off tho.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I just don't have the energy to look at every thread there in search of hilarity anymore
you didn't fucking have to put effort into finding something funny back when we were there

elpmis said:
you didn't fucking have to put effort into finding something funny back when we were there

The problem there now is that anything even remotely humorus is buried with a barrage of idiot spam. No one puts any effort in there. Why bother when they can post "LOL INTERNET M I RITE?" and people laugh about it?
Attempt to be creative or unique and some angsty dipshit gets threatened and pays to KC you for a year. Yay fun:rolleyes:
BTW, I see their new rules to encourage actual content are working out well.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Well, I should say my housing situation is in shambles really

My stuff is in three places, I can't even find socks right now, my house is trashed, and my apartment needs unpacking in a major way
punch your wife in the stomach and tell her to do it

maybe she'll like it and sex you after the labor is done

Drool-Boy said:
No
Hes one of the idiot spammers I was referring to
If there was a way to reach through the internet and punch him in the belly, I would.

He's fricken hilarious you old coot.

Like an angrier, younger, not quite as articulate elpmis.