A reverse cooking thread

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
ITT you will tell me what you want to know how to make and I will help you with it. I can find a recipe, guide you through techniques, or even make it and take step by step pictures for you. I figured this might be more interesting than just making another random cooking thread.

No, I will not cook it and send it to you.

i thought this thread was going to have dimensionless mass balances of starting <=> product

tasty bbq ribs without a smoker. i have an oven and a charcoal grill. what should i do?

Answer:

Ok, first when you get the ribs home wash them and remove the membrane from the back. Rub them in salt, pepper, garlic powder, cumin, and chili powder. Use portions of those that fit your tastes, but always go easy on the salt. Put the ribs in a roasting pan with a rack (like the kind you cook turkey in) spray with apple cider vinegar, and cover with tin foil. Cook at 275 for about 2.5 hours. Fire up the grill and throw some dry hickory chips on the coals right before transfering the ribs on. You'll only need about 15 minutes or so, depending on your fat content. Glaze the ribs with whatever BBQ sauce you fancy in the last 5 minutes or so and serve. They'll have the BBQ flavor and fall off the bone goodness.

Last edited:
actually, I need help with Goose. My friend is coming over and I thought it would be a nice gesture to cook one of these fuckers as a sort of celebratory thing.

I have to go to a game dealer tomorrow to get one, I think the archaic measurement is a brace? Per 10lb brace it's quite expensive, so of course I don't want to fuck it up.

I'm quite good at butchery, it's just an effective cooking method I need, as I'd be safer putting it on the radiator for a week in my current culinary state.

grilled cheese

2 slices of wonder bread, 2 slices of cheese and an
iron1.s.jpg

We have a Rowenta... badass iron.

Here is one I have yet to master... Pad Thai. I watched Altons version of it, but it isn't the style I'm looking for... The kind you get in restaurants that are sort of orange in color...

2 modes...light the house on fire or not plugged in :fly:

i am so unbelievably terrified around an iron - after using it i put it in the base of the shower if i have to go out

fucking most dangerous object known to man