a previous thread got me wonderin'...

bast_imret said:
"Hold on a second, I've got to get some stuff out of the car. Here, talk to Ric Flair."

At which point the Nature Boy gets on the phone and says hi, how are you, asks how I know Scot and so on. Says it was nice chatting with me and gives the phone back to Scot. Turns out they went to college together. One became and engineer, one a professional wrestler, and they have been friends ever since.

Thank you for not being a person that would just yell, " WOOOOOOOOOOOHHH" To him.

Like Bast said, we were extras in Road Trip. got to meet Brekin Meyer and Amy Smart and Todd the director (who hit on me). The stand in was fun cause Amy Smart and I got to hang out and talk. Both she and Brekin are really nice down to Earth people. I got called back to do Remember the Titan (a football Player's girl friend) but unfortunatly that doesn't pay the bills and I had to work.

We also met Wesley Snipes at a Party for Blade 2.

Oh and I was in a commercial for "The Buddy Holly Story" when the play came to Tampa and I was younger.

I have met Hulk Hogan and his wofe and kids many times at the airport. He is a nice guy. It is scary to see his show on TV now and see how much the kids have grown.

I know there are others but I can't think right now.