a previous thread got me wonderin'...

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
have you ever been in a movie/commercial/ad, etc?

add-on: have you met/hung out with/screwed anyone famous?

spangelet just made it into mensa, but that's about it...

Ive never been in one, but I was watching an episode of 3rd Rock one time, and there was some dude in it that looked EXACTLY like me. I mean exactly. Coulda been my fucking twin. Very creepy.

Drool-Boy said:
Ive never been in one, but I was watching an episode of 3rd Rock one time, and there was some dude in it that looked EXACTLY like me. I mean exactly. Coulda been my fucking twin. Very creepy.
You mean this guy?
frenchstewart.jpg

Thorn Bird said:
have you ever been in a movie/commercial/ad, etc?

add-on: have you met/hung out with/screwed anyone famous?

spangelet just made it into mensa, but that's about it...

I've been in Toyota commercials and various print ads. I've been in runway shows and in Time magazine. I sent in a head shot for a very small role in Ocean's 11 and didn't get the part.

I have hung out with and been on stage with a couple of musicians - Joey Dee and the Starlighters and the Gatlin Brothers. I've done alot of stuff with Chi Chi Rodriguz (sp) and Jack Nickolas.

Last edited:
The only somewhat famous person I ever slept with was a model from Dallas named Bridget Hall. She was on David Letterman one night.

Drool-Boy said:

did you look him up or anything? that's weird. i had several people at the college i attended tell me i had a twin there, but i never saw her. i also have a common face, if you will..i've had many people come up to me and ask me if i'm so-and-so, or if i went here/there...it's really weird to look like so many people!

Thorn Bird said:
did you look him up or anything? that's weird. i had several people at the college i attended tell me i had a twin there, but i never saw her. i also have a common face, if you will..i've had many people come up to me and ask me if i'm so-and-so, or if i went here/there...it's really weird to look like so many people!

Nah, he was just an extra. Didnt have any lines or anything.

I was in a commercial when I was around 8...was for a tv station in albany, ny and said "seasons greetings" or something to that effect and showed me hanging ornaments on our tree

Oh for the second part, I've met Regis, The Pope, Dormed with Orlando Pace (if any of you are Rams fans) Andy Katzenmoyer, a couple of playboy playmates

oh! i've met bruce smith (used to play for the bills), and a few baseball players. i've also met amy ray of the indigo girls.

Coqui said:
Oh for the second part, I've met Regis, The Pope, Dormed with Orlando Pace (if any of you are Rams fans) Andy Katzenmoyer, a couple of playboy playmates
Wow, the Pope, that's an honor

Coqui said:
I thought so.

and i, as well...which pope did you meet? past or present? i'm really sad i never met the former...i had a chance when i was 15 and he was in denver...my parents let me get my wisdom teeth pulled instead. i still haven't forgiven them for that. :mad:

Thorn Bird said:
and i, as well...which pope did you meet? past or present? i'm really sad i never met the former...i had a chance when i was 15 and he was in denver...my parents let me get my wisdom teeth pulled instead. i still haven't forgiven them for that. :mad:

Past. (Pope John Paul) It was at World Youth Day