A post on everyone's favorite subject

nsfw:

TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS TITS

Most fake boobs look horrible once they are unleashed. I don't know why they always seem to be as far to the outside as possible. I mean, why get big fake boobs if you are going to totally ignore getting cleavage. I mean, isn't cleavage the reason big boobs rule?

that being said, I did date this girl once who had the most amazing set of fakes. Not the cheak stuff em and buff em most women get, but the expensive, daddy bought me these to make me happy pair that were amazing, and under the muscle tissue so you really had to squeeze the shit to feel the implant.

But most fakes I've seen really just suck.

Most fake boobs look horrible once they are unleashed. I don't know why they always seem to be as far to the outside as possible. I mean, why get big fake boobs if you are going to totally ignore getting cleavage. I mean, isn't cleavage the reason big boobs rule?

that being said, I did date this girl once who had the most amazing set of fakes. Not the cheak stuff em and buff em most women get, but the expensive, daddy bought me these to make me happy pair that were amazing, and under the muscle tissue so you really had to squeeze the shit to feel the implant.

But most fakes I've seen really just suck.

I've seen some spectacular fakes but on the other end of the scale there is horror to be found

I've seen some spectacular fakes but on the other end of the scale there is horror to be found

Robin Meade's boob job dissapoints me.

That little Italian bird who was doing entertainment news for a while, Audriana Costa, I think, those were nice.