A picture I took yesterday......

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0
I've driven by this every day on my way home for the past 3 years, and I've always wanted to take a picture of it, so yesterday I finally stopped (in the middle of the road) and did so. Just wanted to share with the gang :)

Nice! I like the sepia version very much, but then I'm like that. I always liked toning my prints with sepia though, especially portraits taken outdoors or nature scenes.

CletusJones said:
Nice! I like the sepia version very much, but then I'm like that. I always liked toning my prints with sepia though, especially portraits taken outdoors or nature scenes.

I'm the same way. I love b&w photography, but I love sepia too! My most favoritest pic of the hubby and I is b&w that we had toned sepia.

Pandora said:
I'm the same way. I love b&w photography, but I love sepia too! My most favoritest pic of the hubby and I is b&w that we had toned sepia.
Here's a b&w image that I took and then printed on fiber paper. I toned it in a sepia bath for about 2 minutes and got this. I scanned it in a long time ago on a really nice scanner. To this day, it's one of my favorite pictures.

cletus5.JPG

CletusJones said:
Here's a b&w image that I took and then printed on fiber paper. I toned it in a sepia bath for about 2 minutes and got this. I scanned it in a long time ago on a really nice scanner. To this day, it's one of my favorite pictures.

http://www.omg-stfu.com/temp/cletus5.JPG[img][/QUOTE]

Nicely done Cletus.......... that's a great pic.